Basic training type approval process (EU) 2018/858
|Mark Haacke Training & Consulting|
|Quality Management, Management, Functional Safety, Lab Tests, Product Safety, Project Management, Approval Related Requirements|
From September 1st, 2020, the new framework regulation (EU) 2018/858 is mandatory for the approval of vehicle types and their equipment.
Of course, all training courses from Mark Haacke Training & Consulting are based on the new requirements.
The compliance with all legal requirements during the development, production and use of vehicles is an important factor for companies to minimize costs and risks. It is important to find a reasonable balance between the costs that arise to provide all required proof and the risks that can arise from a deviation from these requirements.
With the appropriate knowledge you understand how you as a supplier can meet the requirements of OEM and authorities and how you can fulfill the approval relevant requirements for your product during the development. As an employee of a vehicle manufacturer, the acquired knowledge will help you to understand your obligations, from product development to recycling, and to be able to derive the right measures to minimize the risk of withdrawal/refusal of approval, import stops in certain markets or extensive recall actions.
This ensures that beginners as well as the "old hands" gain a high level of practical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding from the training, which is recommended not only for employees from homologation/certification, quality assurance, production and development. The training can also benefit sales or marketing staff in that the knowledge of the approval relevant requirements in different regions of the world helps to evaluate the follow-up costs.
The training includes the following learning units:
- The development of a road traffic law
- Basic knowledge of legislation / legal framework regulation / framework directive
- Authorities and technical services for Europe
- Who are the economic actors in the approval procedure and related processes
- Who are the economic actors in the approval procedure and related processes? Overview national /European / international procedures
- Objectives of the authorization procedure and safeguard clause- Authorization procedure
- Practical exercises and quizzes to consolidate the acquired knowledge- Learning success control