Consulting (regulatory requirements, type approval and related processes) (EU) 2018/858
|Mark Haacke Training & Consulting
|German / Deutsch
|1,390.00 € Per Day*
- You have developed an innovative product and would like to have it approved so that it can be installed in vehicles?
- Your company is growing and the required skilled workers have not yet been hired or are temporarily absent?
- You are about to be audited by the authorities and want to start the audit with minimal risk?
- As a supplier, you have identified a risk for a deviation, but you are not able to evaluate it reliably?
- Your supplier delivers parts within specification, but you suspect a risk for the approval of your products?
- You have received a problem reported from the field and cannot classify it?
The "Consulting" department of Mark Haacke Training & Consulting, supports you in finding a solution. Here we focus on your needs. Do you need assistance with the tasks to be mastered or would you like to hand over the tasks completely? It is your decision!
About the trainer:
Mark Haacke has been working in the automotive industry for more than 20 years. In his curriculum vitae there are stations such as that of an officially recognized expert at an officially recognized monitoring organization, as a project engineer homologation at a supplier or as head of CoP (conformity of production) at a German vehicle manufacturer. In addition to his theoretical knowledge, Mark Haacke can therefore also draw on a very wide range of practical experience.
Benefit from this through short processing times and a very goal- and result-oriented way of working.