Customer-specific requirements Daimler AG
|GAB Europe GmbH
|Europe, North America, Southeast Asia
|English / English, German / Deutsch
|3,300.00 € Per Day*
In connection with IATF 16949, the so-called customer-specific requirements represent essential requirements for the quality management of a supplier in the automotive industry.
These requirements are supplements to the contract between car manufacturer and supplier and often not sufficiently known, which can have fatal consequences.
Learn about the essential customer-specific requirements of Daimler AG, get to know them and learn how to implement these requirements.
Several years of experience in supplier management at automobile manufacturers or in quality management at direct suppliers for Daimler AG distinguish our trainers as competent mediators for the contents of this seminar.
Objective: Participants know the essential customer-specific requirements of the car manufacturer Daimler and are able to implement them successfully.
o Sense, goal and benefit of the customer-specific requirements of an automobile manufacturer
o Daimler AG General Conditions of Purchase
o Requirements for generally applicable VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie) standards required by Daimler
o Mercedes Benz Special Terms (MBST)
- MBST 36/10 - Sustainability and environmental protection
- MBST 31/10 - Tools for series and spare parts supply
- MBST 34/08 - Spare parts supply for Daimler products
- MBST 37/94 - Assumption of start-up costs and additional material costs by Daimler
- MBST 13/18 - Production process and product release
- MBST 14/06 - Quality assurance. Implementation of quality management
- MBST 18/05 - Handling of defective deliveries after they have left the manufacturing plant
- MBST 27/08 - Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- MBST 28/15 - General packaging regulations and handling of load carriers
Product development process
- MBST 01/11 - Regulation on the provision, testing and exchange of CAD and electrical/electronic data
o Competence Check
Target group: Persons who are charged with the implementation or review of customer-specific requirements of Daimler AG or who want to conclude contracts with the automotive industry
Duration: 2 days
Literature: Seminar documents
The price does not include travel cost such as hotel, flight etc. for the trainer.
The cost for rooms and catering during the inhouse event will be carried by the client.